Everything you need at the
Hopi Cultural Center
Plan Your Trip
Contact us to plan your trip to the Hopi Cultural Center and immerse yourself in the rich culture of the Hopi people.
Respecting the Hopi Culture
Intensely spiritual and fiercely independent, We Hopi value our privacy particularly while conducting religious ceremonies throughout the year. Therefore, please respect and abide by each village’s posted rules and regulations regarding visitation.
- While some Katsina dances are open to the public, photography, sketching and recording of religious ceremonies are not allowed.
- Alcohol is prohibited on the Hopi Reservation. It is not sold in any restaurant or store within the Hopi Reservation and individuals are prohibited from transporting it onto the reservation.
- Although many of the Hopi pueblo homes are hundreds of years old, many of them are still inhabited by Hopi people. Therefore, please do not enter any home or structure without permission.
- Leave no trace.To preserve the richness of Hopi culture, we ask that visitors do not take anything from the Hopi lands, and leaving nothing behind.
- It is best not to carry any items when touring on Hopi – we recommend locking all personal electronics in your vehicles.
- Lastly, tours of the mesas are offered by guided tour only. Ask the hotel front desk for a list of Hopi Guides to assist you.
- Visitors may travel freely along primary highways. However, off-road travel, including jeeps, motorcycles and 4-wheel drive vehicles, is prohibited without a guide.
Your cooperation is truly appreciated!
What Other Visitors Have Said
The Hopi Cultural Center Restaurant is amazing. I had fry bread and chill for breakfast every day and it was delicious each time. Also had blue corn fry bread for dibner, equally delicious. The Inn is incredibly quiet with no sound from traffic , people, etc. Very relaxing, an excellent place for meditation.
Very good food! Would suggest having an authentic Hopi dish as it was very delicious. Several vendors on site as well, and I picked up a cool Kachina.
Great location, friendly staff. Clean room. I liked that the restaurant was right there and opened early for a great breakfast. Would stay here any time.
Such a nice place and the people are wonderful. They responded quickly to all our requests. Authentic restaurant too. The gift shops were full of friendly and informative staff. Very pleased overall. Will be back.
It was great to learn about the Hopi nation and their craft. Outside of the center is a cafe as well as Hopi art for sale. Each vendor spent time explaining symbolism of the art. Please visit these kind people.
It was amazing to be there and talk to the Natives and learn from them. Everyone is very nice the rooms are not expensive they are clean and comfortable the restaurant is excellent I love that they have traditional Hopi food! They’re are lil stores selling Hopi artwork. I will return for longer next time.